Skip to content
- Start with your toes facing forwards and your arms down and get comfortable on the board. Your feet should face slightly outwards on the plates.
- Put your toes together and move your lead arm back across your body.
- Then as you open your toes you will start to roll to your heel side. Don’t fight it,but swing your shoulders and weight in the same direction.
- As you are about to start to fully turn get ready to head back in the opposite direction.
- Turn your toes together and swing your front arm and weight in the same direction.
- As you are about to fully turn, repeat. Forever. Until your parents call for dinner.